Let FCB help you take the guesswork out of mortgages! Whether you're a first-time homebuyer, looking to refinance, or interested in taking advantage of equity in your home, FCB offers a range of flexible home lending solutions to suit your financial needs.
View our full list of rates
- Standard Freddie Mac conforming fixed rate loans with various terms
Ideal for first-time homebuyers.
- Minimum down payment
- Reasonable credit expectations
- Insured by the GNMA
Available for U.S. Armed Services veterans.
- Requires NO down payment
- Expanded eligibility requirements
- Backed by the Department of Veteran Affairs
Specialty Loan Products
Ultra Luxury Mortgage Services
- Including jumbo and super jumbo loans
- Flexible terms, competitive rates and an easier process for loans
- Mortgage solutions for loans between $417,000 to over $5 million
- Simpler jumbo and super jumbo loan process for purchase or refinance
- An array of luxury home financing options, including adjustable, fixed-rate super jumbo mortgages, interest-only super jumbo loans, cross collateralization, and more
Designed to meet luxury home financing needs.
Construction to Permanent Loan Program
ONE loan, ONE closing, ONE rate!
- An FCB Construction-to-Permanent Loan lets you build AND finance your primary residence or a vacation home - even finance a land purchase - all with ONE loan, ONE closing, and ONE rate
- 12-month or 18-month construction periods
- Various variable adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) programs
- Interest-only payments during construction
- One-time closing
- NO rate risk - rate locked up front
- NO maximum loan amount
- NO prepayment penalties
- A single set of closing costs
Executive/Doctor Mortgage Program
- The FCB Executive/Doctor Mortgage Program offers you very favorable options to purchase a primary residence - with LTVs as high as 90%, and loans up to $2 million
- Compensating balances and well qualified credit scores may offset PMI requirements
- LOW rates
- LOW closing cost
- FAST approval
- LTV: Total
- 90% TLTV/CLTV on loans from $1.25MM - $2MM
- 89% LTV/TLTV on loans up to $1.5MM
Cross Collateral Loan
Bridge the gap between selling your current home and purchasing a new one.
- An FCB Cross Collateral Loan is a short-term lending solution that can help you fund a down payment and finance home buying until equity in your currently-held property is liquidated upon selling
- More buying power, up to 100%
- NO additional down payment funds
- Save on overall closing costs
- Utilize funds to renovate newly-purchased homes
- An ideal solution for:
- Homeowners who found their "dream" home and want to purchase it before someone else
- Individuals who must relocate for work, but have working spouses and children in school
- Retirees wanting to purchase a home in Florida while waiting to sell their northern homes
Foreign National Loans
- Adjustable-rate mortgages available
- Interest-only option not available
- Valid passport and VISA required
Affordable Home Loan Program
Affordable Home Loan Program
Tailored to assist low to moderate income borrowers.
- Non-business purposes loan only
- Available for first-time homebuyers
- Up to 95% LTV, up to 105% Combined LTV (with Grants and Subsidies)
- First-time homebuyer workshops required
- Down Payment/Closing Cost Programs (based on availability in local markets)
- Owner-occupied residence
- Fixed rate/fixed term
- Flexible credit and debt reviews
- NO Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Income Limitations:
- Up to 120% of the Area Median Income adjusted for household size
Home Equity Lines of Credit
Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC)
Designed to finance your needs.
- A HELOC is a flexible credit line secured by your home's equity to help you meet your financial goals faster
- Rates as LOW as Prime +1% (5.25% APR)1
- No closing costs on loans up to $250,0002
- Immediate access to funds
- Interest may be tax-deductible (consult your tax advisor)
- Use YOUR FCB HELOC to:
- Make home improvements
- Consolidate higher-interest debt
- Pay educational expenses
- Finance major purchases
- Take a "dream" vacation
- Have peace of mind knowing you can access cash when you need it!
1. Limited time offer. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time. All credit applications are subject to standard credit and underwriting guidelines and approval. Security property must be residential property (does not include seasonal homes or investment properties) in Florida only. You must qualify for a minimum credit line of $10,000. Consult your tax advisor about the deductibility of interest. 1. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for a new home equity line will vary with Prime Rate (plus index) as published in the Wall Street Journal. As of 6/15/2017, the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate is 4.25% plus a margin of 1% and will not exceed the lesser of 18.00% or the maximum rate allowed by applicable law or lower than 3.00%. The APR offered is 5.25% and is a variable rate, and is subject to change. Your APR will be based on several factors, including your credit history, loan-to-value ratio, property type, and lien status. Stated APR is based on a 1.00% margin, your loan may be different. Offer subject to normal credit qualifications and program guidelines. Annual fee of $50.00 applies. You must pay certain fees to third parties such as appraisers, credit reporting firms, and government agencies. These third party fees generally total between $507.50 and $7,509.25.
2. Offer valid on line amounts up to $250,000. Some restrictions may apply. Property insurance is required. Flood and Wind insurance may be required. Fee for full FNMA appraisal and title insurance will be charged. If you pay off your line within the first three (3) years, we may require you to reimburse the bank for the closing costs we paid in connection with the opening of your line. Ask us for details.